DX  » Community » Reviews » Soft Silicone Mouse Pad (Purple)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:222 (22%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mouse pad

posted by probability on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very thin, and easy to transport. The color looks exactly like the picture. It hadn't arrived rolled up, so mine is very flat.
    Cons:
    The mouse moves a bit slow on this one. It's not nice for gaming. I expected it to can glide over faster. I saw on the picture...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Especially perfect for laptops

posted by Tha_Reaper on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Rolls up to a small package. Easy to take with you. Especially for laptops. - Lightweight. adds to the transportability - doesnt slip of the tabletop surface - works well with my laser and optical mouses. - perfect size for most use - Easy to clean. - Fee...
    Cons:
    - It ships rolled up. Its pretty hard to get the curls out of the matt so it stays flat on you table surface. - I wanted a blue...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking but doesn't work with one of my mice

posted by SomeGuyFromBR on 01/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks good and it feels good, not to mention that a similar pad around here is easily three times the price. It's a snap to use, just lay it out on a surface.
    Cons:
    Only one of my optical mice refuse to move on this mouse pad - it's a simple wireless one but all my other mice work perfectly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not that good

posted by pepixx on 12/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It has a nice package. - The colour and feeling of the material is nice. - Not very big, but for me this is pro as the place I need it for is not that big. - Sticks nicely to the table.
    Cons:
    - the actual quality is not as of a new item.. it looks as if it has already been used.. there are some unevennes on the surfac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My optical mouse hates it

posted by ratlab on 11/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Comes in a nice package. Rolls out smoothly and sticks to the table. It's plastic so you can wash it to clean it.
    Cons:
    My Logitech optical mouse hates this surface. There's a directional grain that seems to confuse the sensor and cause erratic c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Mousepad!

posted by ZaphodTGM on 10/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The colour is great, and the sticky side make it, well, "stick" on the table... My mouse i really happy to slide on the surface...never had a best mousepad... Really really really an awesome price!
    Cons:
    Probably a bit small...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of my favorite purchases here.

posted by GraemeJ on 09/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When you get one of these you'll wish you had some more. The colour is very cool and that fact that its translucent makes it look even cooler. If you have a desktop that is slick and clean, this will look perfect on it. These make a great gift.
    Cons:
    This could be a pro. It actually gives you a really controlled slide with the mouse.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of my favorite purchases here.

posted by GraemeJ on 09/20/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When you get one of these you'll wish you had some more. The colour is very cool and that fact that its tranclucent makes it look even cooler. If you have a desktop that is slick and clean, this will look perfect on it. These make a great gift.
    Cons:
    This could be a pro. It actually gives you a really controlled slide with the mouse.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sticky mat...

posted by Rolfern on 09/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The mat is a little sticky on the underside, which means it will not move around as you move the mouse. It is thin, (1-2mm), so it does not build too much from the surface. It also gives a slightly warmer feeling to the hand if its cool in the room.
    Cons:
    The mat gives considerable more friction to the mouse compared to a glass mouse mat. This is something a gamer may not like, bu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections