Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Tested resistance between the strap and the terminal, and got 1M ohm as advertised.
- The inside of the strap has parallel white strands running along it which I can confirm are conductive.
- You can slide off the alligator clip at the end of the lead and use it with a banana socket.
- The coiled lead is thin but doesn't feel flimsy. Can stretch it to longer than 1 metre without straining.
The strap is sky blue, not the awesome blue and yellow pictured.
- The strap has a button clip connector, which is pretty standard for anti-static straps and mats.
- If I rotate the strap around so the clip is over the far side (not front or back) of my wrist, it doesn't constrict my wrist movement and I almost forget I'm wearing it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.