DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B 3W UV 395~400nm LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 3
Compact and somewhat useful but not complete – UltraFire WF-501B 3W UV 395~400nm LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A) Reviews

posted by LumenEater on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Very compact unit with bright light. Very solid construction with nice clicky button.
Cons:
Does not work in regards to finding bodily fluids, stains and other biological matter UNLESS you wear yellow tinted glasses. This should be stated in the instructions or on the product description on the website. Without this knowledge, the light is useless. Maybe this light should come with a cheap pair of yellow glasses.
Other:
Once I figured out the yellow glasses thing, this light really lived up to what I was expecting. Cat urine glows like the sun and you can even pick up where food matter and bad painting jobs are. It's amazing how dirty things are once you take a close look with this light.
Bottomline:
I think it's worth the money if you have a cat problem or if you just want to make sure the bathroom is cleaned properly.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections