Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very cool effect. Fluoresces things just like a blacklight.
- Fairly bright. I would estimate it has about 80 lumens of UV light.
- Host is good, although very common. I have 4 of these same types of host bodies now. Great for pop ins of other emitters.
- Charges GITD material instantly.
- No clip. Not sure why the title says it has a clip, but this host has never had clips from the 4 others I have.
- The host body is nice and looks good, but as said in other reviews, the paint chips right off, so don't drop it.
- Beam is pretty diffused, which is not really a horrible thing but the beam-spot is misshaped, messy, and is not consistent.
- Reverse clicky
- Works fine with 3.6v rechargables.
Great light to play around with. This is a good compliment to any powerful violet laser. Great for portable powerful UV when you need it or just want to make stuff glow/fluoresce!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.