DX  » Community » Reviews » UG802 Android 4.1 Cortex A9 Mini PC w/ Wi-Fi / Dual Core / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM - Black (EU Plug)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7221 (72%)
  • 4 Star:288 (28%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good , but ...

posted by Leonelcb on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Loads quickly. Requires very few settings. The equipment for rugged and realized overheating. The simplicity of use is its greatest quality.
    Cons:
    Wi-FI with regular reception signal. Right next to the router the signal is of medium intensity. Missed a second USB port. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unimaginable not long ago

posted by paulomauricio on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Without any problem to connect it to your TV and watch it work. - Recognized my WIFI network in a few moments. Perfect and stable connection.. - Very good image quality.
    Cons:
    - Requires a bit of learning for those who are just wonted to Windows. - Manual doesn't talk about the external memory (micro SD).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works at 1080p, fast starting, very useful interface (with wireless mouse)

posted by csiglord on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Playing 1080p is no problem when using a usb-memmory or a external HDD Input devices like keyboard and mouse work like a charm. Just figure out witch buttons is menue an back an you are set to go. This product is well worth it´s price Unit moves fast t...
    Cons:
    - Wifi not very strong, can be solved with http://dx.com/p/usb-2-0-10-100mbps-rj45-lan-ethernet-network-adapter-dongle-34691 - ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A truly great product

posted by BikerMike on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When I placed my order, I was not quite certain what to expect. After purchasing 7" & 10" Tablet PC`s from HK. running Android 2.1 and being disappointed, I did not know what to expect from this device. Well one thing is for sure running Andr...
    Cons:
    No Cons whatsoever, I love this device.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by kabarilo on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is something wanderfull. Performance is very good. Google play works perfect. Silemt work, no freezing. Vary good smart TV gadget.
    Cons:
    Little problem with power cabel, but I change that, and he work perfect. In first day problem with flash, he dosent work, but I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice and usefull gadget

posted by episcopos on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Little PC disappears behind the TV, but delivers full function of an android Computer. Android 4.1. is installed with sufficiant apps in stock. Google play access without any problems. 1 GB Ram is enough for lots of apps. The dual core processor runs with 1...
    Cons:
    There is no power switch on board, you can shut down the unit using the remote controll, but after this it is not possible to s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Android for your TV!

posted by ieifood on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really great device with wonderful 4 Core Mali 400 GPU and a strong dual core CPU. It has the power to do anything. *HD movies work (most of them that I've tried). You can use a player like BSPlayer which will automatically download subtitles fo...
    Cons:
    This device does not have bluetooth. That is the only con that I can find. (Of course it doesn't mention having it in descripti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This little thing packs so much computing power!

posted by azunino on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    WOW. I was amazed when I first try this little computer. It can run lots of very good games and apps. It's a pleasure to surf the web using this mini computer plugged to a large TV. The games looks gorgeous in the TV screen. Besides, the Android play store ...
    Cons:
    You and your kids will become addicted. Some games are difficult to use because they seem expect a touch screen.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really satisfied

posted by konjarnik on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Value for money is excellent. Google Play works great. I have tested so far many appluications that have performed well. Better than my smart tv. Installation had no issues. Small and very easy to use. It replaces my desktop for many applications. Build qua...
    Cons:
    Wi-Fi reconnect sometimes and thats the only problem that i found on this device, but it does not happen a lot. And also it was...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really satisfied

posted by konjarnik on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Value for money is excellent. Google Play works great. I have tested so far many appluications that have performed well. Better than my smart tv. Installation had no issues. Small and very easy to use. It replaces my desktop for many applications. Build qua...
    Cons:
    Wi-Fi reconnect sometimes and thats the only problem that i found on this device, but it does not happen a lot. And also it was...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections