DX  » Community » Reviews » UG802 Android 4.1 Cortex A9 Mini PC w/ Wi-Fi / Dual Core / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM - Black (EU Plug)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
works at 1080p, fast starting, very useful interface (with wireless mouse) – UG802 Android 4.1 Cortex A9 Mini PC w/ Wi-Fi / Dual Core / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM - Black (EU Plug) Reviews

posted by csiglord on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Playing 1080p is no problem when using a usb-memmory or a external HDD Input devices like keyboard and mouse work like a charm. Just figure out witch buttons is menue an back an you are set to go. This product is well worth it´s price Unit moves fast through screens/pages. Tried Dolphin,Chrome and default browser and all worked fine. Connected to shared folders on my windows network (used explorer). Connects easily with the Rii mini keyboard 2.4 GHz. Unit has bluetooth, but I didn't try it. Worked well with TF cards and unpowered USB drives.
Cons:
- Wifi not very strong, can be solved with http://dx.com/p/usb-2-0-10-100mbps-rj45-lan-ethernet-network-adapter-dongle-34691 - Very hot while operating (does not influence the performance of the device)
Other:
: I am happy with the device, i am using it to stream video and pictures over the network. Also for a quick internet session or check my e-mail.
Bottomline:
Great product and yes I would recommend

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections