DX  » Community » Reviews » 9-in-1 JILONG Vacuum Compressed Bag w/ Pump + Dish Towel - Transparent
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It could be cheaper

posted by justgux on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's amazing to see your stuff shrinking like magic and giving you 75% more room to store more stuff. Especially when you have allergic relatives it's the perfect item to store blankets and pillows when they are not in use. THe vaccum keeps your stuff out o...
    Cons:
    The quality of the plastic seems to be a little fragile. I'm always afraid of the place I put it to apply vacuum and also where...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you don't have a vacuum cleaner

posted by Emdot on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Two different sizes of bags - Comes with a hand pump, for those who lack a vacuum cleaner - same pro as any vacuum bags: -- Stores items in a fraction of the space they ordinarily occupy
    Cons:
    - The hand pump takes several minutes to vacate a bag of air - The 2 dish towels that come with the bags are of low quality, a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best pack available on DX

posted by balbertini on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. The pump is handful, you can prepare your vacuum packages without the need of a vacuum cleaner (useful for trips). A lot cheaper than branded similar on my country (about 10% of the price). I'm using to store my winter clothes and the resu...
    Cons:
    Plastic bags are not the same quality of branded ones. One of the bags leaked and let air in after a couple days (probably on t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Geat item

posted by BMD65 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The bags are sturdy, with a good use of space and material quality. The pump is very efficient and draws air quickly and easily. Being transparent easy to find what you want. The size is ideal for storing quilts, towels and comforters. Protect from moisture...
    Cons:
    I have nothing to say against the item
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections