DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement FB-EL14+ 1030mAh 7.4V Li-ion Battery for Nikon D3100/ D5100 / P7000 / P7100 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nikon replacement battery EL14 – Replacement FB-EL14+ 1030mAh 7.4V Li-ion Battery for Nikon D3100/ D5100 / P7000 / P7100 - Black Reviews

posted by kebu81 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The replacement battery fits my camera perfectly, when comparing it with the original battery it seems identical other than the print is different. Absolutely nothing bad to say about the battery. Also charges in the same time as the original battery.
Cons:
As stated before, nothing negative to say about the replacement battery. Of course I haven't owned it for long yet, usually batteries vary in the test of time.
Other:
with the knowledge I have about the replacement battery so far,I would claim, bying this battery you get a replacement closely matching the original both quality and apperence wise for a fraction of the price of an original battery.
Bottomline:
Good replacement battery for your Nikon digital camera at a reasonable price. With a yet short ownership of the battery, I would say it's a great buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections