DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Fish Bone Style Motorcycle Oil Tank Sticker - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9110 (91%)
  • 4 Star:91 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, classic design with adeauate protection

posted by EtchAarBee on 06/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you need a simple design sticker for your motorcycle fuel tank, this is it. You really can't complain about the price and so on because it is dirt cheap. There's no fancy design - just a carbon fiber weave look (faux carbon fiber obviously). The overall...
    Cons:
    No cons really - apart from the fact that it will most probably leave a residue when removed. The residue will stick to the tan...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent black stylish tank sticker

posted by cilebb on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    None. Indeed!
    Cons:
    ?hree times cheaper than the price in my country, build material is fine, good adhesive layer. Gas tank on my new motorcycle ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probably the best of its category on DX

posted by beppe on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The item's price is very cheap, building material is very good and works as you expected. Sticking it on the tank is easy and you can do it alone. It is very useful and looks cool on my blue transalp.
    Cons:
    None at all. Relatively I can say that, passed the summer, now I need a new one because it is going to detach from tank.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent protection for your fueltank

posted by remcoharmsen on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Decent quality product, firm material but not too much. Looking good, doesn't look cheap at all!
    Cons:
    Sticking it to your tank is a bit of work and can only be done once. I've removed it, because I didn't place it on the right sp...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Abrotea2 on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    i have bought this to as a present to a friend of mine, he was excited since in our local shops it was expensive (15€ or 20$) i putt it on is motorcycle and fits perfect, his motorcycle was a white honda cbf125 and i bought this black fish bone, the perfec...
    Cons:
    It´s no a con but better to have a person helping you to stay clear and perfect on the tank.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool sticker.

posted by MotoPartner on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cool sticker. Very easy to use. Just opened, removed the lining glued to the tank and all! Good quality, I think will serve for a long time. Good adhesive layer. Ideal protection from rivets, zippers, buckles, and other things that can scratch the tank.
    Cons:
    No cons! Not suitable for all motorcycles, not suitable for small or narrow tanks.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent purchase!!

posted by bfd2a on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks cool with the carbon fiber and it feels soft and grip works well. I used it for my yellow motorcycle tank, it looks very cool with contrasting colors (black on yellow). Glue is strong on smooth surfaces and quality of material is also decent. It work...
    Cons:
    Glue gives away on sharp corner surfaces. So avoid sharp edges while sticking it. Unfortunately my motorcycle tank has sharp co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good, Perfect.

posted by carlosbrunoro on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is very cheap and very, nice carbon fibre look. The product is really good, very cheap, liked and recommend everyone can buy without fear, the material really is quality.
    Cons:
    Nothing to say, the product is perfecty. Other colors, sizes, designs and more.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Stylish Tank-Guard

posted by geek2goo on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    High quality material and adhesive. Protects your fuel tank being scratched or scuffed from your clothing and luggage. Also helps retain bags from slipping sideways off of the bike as you rummage through them -very useful! Cool looking on the right motorcyc...
    Cons:
    non!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality vs. Price Very Good

posted by s1n0z on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Much cheaper than any others i have seen like this. -Nice carbon fibre look
    Cons:
    -Packaging could be stronger. -The thin cardboard backing might bend easily in shipment.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections