Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It works on my Philips TV
- Its cheap enough to try
- Its white.
- It has a "menu" function which works on my TV.
- It has a keyring feature and it small enough to have with your keys actually.
- It comes with batteries... BUT ...
- I had alot of trouble getting the included betteries to fit. And my conclution is that they dont fit to the device, so what i did was taking 1x CR2032 instead of the included batteries and its much better to use like that. No more problems taking the batteries in or out.
- I like this one much better SKU 2724 dont know why, but i think its because of the buttons :D
Well its a quit fun device to bring with you in your pocket or something. I took it with me in my school and made the teacher really anoyed when i turned off the tv all the time while we were surpose to watch some boring documentery. Have fun...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.