DX  » Community » Reviews » Specialized Artistic Papers for Folding Paper Cranes (375-Sheet Set)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    makes a great gift

posted by RahzaDream on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Quality of the papers themselves appears to be good. Nice colors and consistency. -Packaged carefully and well as to not damage the papers during shipping -makes a great gift for origami lovers! -great price for the amount of sheets of paper you get!
    Cons:
    i can't really find any cons for this particular item.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright colours

posted by alvama on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm a fan of origami, and theses papers have great colours and the advantage that you don't have to waste time in cutting same size squares for your paper folding, this work is done with this product. They are coloured just one side, the other one is white.
    Cons:
    they are quite small, so i think they are proper for modular origami, not for big projects or figures that require lots of fold...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice origami papers

posted by Vaini on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * You get many different bright colors, which is really great! * If you are not used to origami and need to follow instructions, you are going to appreciate that the papers are colored only from one side. * The package comes with instructions on how to f...
    Cons:
    * Papers are quite small, but you can still fold cute paper cranes with them (I've uploaded a picture of some I made). Size won...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Proper origami paper great for making little gifts

posted by Julz01 on 09/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes with an assortment of bright colours with white on one side which makes it easier to follow instructions. Nice thickness, not too thick or thin. Can be used for hundreds of origami models
    Cons:
    Paper is quite small, same size as square sticky notes. Would be nice to see a larger variety of colours
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections