DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Definitely value for money. – Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black Reviews

posted by vorud on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
The main advantage is that it is very easy to use. It seems good quality and value for money. Also, its seems that stitches are strong and good. The phone was stable inside and I was even able to use my phone when it was inside. For my arm, it is perfect and it fit well.
Cons:
I expected to have a zipper on the place where you put the phone inside as it would protect more. Also, I expected the material to be stronger (I thought it even protects from rain a bit). But with rainy days it will probably get some wetness. I think that for bigger arms, it can be a bit small.
Other:
I think its definitely a value for money. For cheap price you will get good quality. But I would say that it is simple product, so if you look for something more protective (for example from the rain), you should consider something else.
Bottomline:
I would recommend this product as it seems good quality and if you do not look for something more protective. If you just look for a basic product that holds your phone, this is perfect!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections