DX  » Community » Reviews » RF 2.4GHz USB Wireless Presenter with LCD Timer and Laser Pointer (2400~2483Mhz)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:466 (46%)
  • 4 Star:547 (54%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best

posted by Titobs on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is the best presenter so far. There are a good red laser pointer, timer to help you in the presentations, has volume bottom and the usb wirelles adapter fit inside on the preseter device. Fit on the hands and it's light and small enough to carry in the p...
    Cons:
    The price could be better. The timer screen could have proper illumination for device be able to use in the dark.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with it

posted by ivanuden on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this wireless presenter works very easy! It is: 'Plug and Play'. Works a lot better than IR Presenters: you don't have to have a direct sightline to the receiver to use all of the presenter functions. The laserlight is a big plus too! It is a sturdy tool. ...
    Cons:
    I think it is a little bit overpriced.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB POINTER FOR PRESENTATIONS

posted by Fuzka on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I order this laser pointer to use in my corporate presentations and it is really helping me. First I order this one to use the timer, but finally what I am using more is the options that you have when you use the reset button. After pressing this button, I ...
    Cons:
    The plastics are not the best material, so take care when putting and taking out your batteries
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ONe of the best presenter in DX

posted by darkshadown on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The only presenter that has chronometer in DX. Good range. Good design. Easy to use. Do not spend a lot battery, so the battery life is about 6 months
    Cons:
    It's a little big, could be smaller to make the presentation easier. The quality is not so good specially the buttons. The US...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Presenter

posted by grigorichapiro on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all the presenter works as expected. Secondly it is cheap if compared to ones sold in other sites. For last I can finger good laser quality, it can be seen without any trouble of 10m distance. The usage of AAA batteries was a good idea, because th...
    Cons:
    No complains in general. I thought it would be smaller. There are similar models in which the USB receiver works as Pen-Drive ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best presenters for the price

posted by Cynna on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - great design - USB receiver plugs in the presenter itself - great range - good focused laser - it has timer
    Cons:
    Very low quality timer button switch. I bought 2 of these, both had problems with the timer button switch, placed on the right ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great presenter tool

posted by ligfries on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For a great price you get an easy to use laser pointer that will operate your PC as well during the presentation. The USB stick required for connection is conveniently packed in the pointer. For windows XP no further installation required.
    Cons:
    No user guide and a limited number of control options in hand, but that is in line with what you can expect for this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great aquisition

posted by James79 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - good quality - very usefulness - LCD timer is fantastic, and each minute the device make a little vibration. - I recommend this porduct - Perfect size you could put inside of the t-shirt pocket - good design
    Cons:
    - It is a similar of the logitech presenter, but with missing features, such as the volume control on the side and a simplified...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good presenter

posted by rodrigogoiano on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quite similar to the logitech one. good range and excellent red laser. Functions are similar to the original. Uses 2 AA batteries. good for windows and also for macbook. The timer function is excellent for classes and congress presentations
    Cons:
    no cons at all. Just the box came with little damages but not so much problems. the batteries are poor and buyer must buy anoth...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Some good extra functions

posted by sirbilly on 01/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good range Indeed it looks like logitec, which is a generic eletronic manufacturer. It vibrates every minute to remember the person presenting. You can set a timer and it will vibrates close to the limit, nice for those endless simposium speaker
    Cons:
    For me, red laser are old fashioned and i have dificulty to see; i could be another collor. The price is another con... it coul...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections