DX  » Community » Reviews » SADES SA-901 USB 2.0 Headphone w/ Microphone - Black + Red (270cm)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headset

posted by wbenicio on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality of sound, power and confort in this price. Mic with clean audio capture. In win7, plug n play, the drivers is only to set resources of sound( reforce bass... ) the effect of 7.1 audio is amazing.
    Cons:
    Manual in chinese only. The mute and mic button shortcut on the cable does not work fine, have a lag.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good headphone overall

posted by marcoyju on 01/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a good sound, with mid woofers like, better then my very old razors headphones. The movies got a live now with this headphone. I has a good cable too, I smashed with my chair many times but nothing happened. I didnt tested the microfone thoght.
    Cons:
    My guess its not really an 7.1, even simulator. Its a cheap material like, so the packages the same.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost a G35

posted by JamesPaink on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    First of its great for this price and secondly i'm not lying this is really almost a g35 it has the bass pretty high and seems like an expensive headset, everything is very firm and tight.
    Cons:
    No cons here, except it doesn't cook. I'm sorry ^^ But seriously if there was a P2 cable along with the usb that would be great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sades 7.1 sound headset

posted by Bradleyy on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The headset looks nice, its have a nice design. Sound qualitie is also good as wel. usb and cable are good constucted for any damage. The mic is good as well and you can reset it in your quality and echo.
    Cons:
    The bass output is good, but can be higher... the package can be better. it was a little fraggel, There were dents in it, and i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great headset

posted by Aurelios on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very comfortable , fit properly on the ears, the sound isolation is very good, the material is reinforced , the sound is quite loud ,the microphone is great and without noise , the design is quite stylish and this headseat on my country is 2x this price
    Cons:
    sometimes the microfone stop work and i have to take out the usb cable and put in again, but this can be is some problem on my...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by wok on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great design and quite comfortable to use (I have a small head so they may not be as comfortable for everyone). The quality is really good, I couldn't find any flaw on the casing. Sound is really good for the price, specially for video games, the bass is qu...
    Cons:
    The box is a little fragile. When I received it the box was pretty messed up, I got scared but the headphones were intact. When...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking headset with some few cons

posted by SkAeRhJ on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a headset which looks really good on the outside. Seems sturdy enough to work at normal use. Has a MASSIVE bass-line, which can be equalized with treble. Most headsets lack of bass, but this does not. Sits nicely tight on the head, but so much that it...
    Cons:
    When connected and using for example Skype or other microfone programs, there is a high pitch at the other end of the line. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by jotango on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    excelente fone de ouvido, muito confortavel na cabeça, não aperta as orelhas e ficam bem encaixados na cabeça, possue um controle de volume, mute e microfone on-off no cabo para facilitar em jogos, fora o som que é ótimo com uns gra...
    Cons:
    o driver de instalação é muito confuso e as vezes causa imcompatibilidade.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very GOOD!!!

posted by Battistta on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    7.1 simulated provides you almost the same of a real 7.1 for a much lower price. This headset is awesome, you can change a lot of effects. Very confortable, you can use it for hours and you forget you are wearing it. You just need to install the driver and ...
    Cons:
    Maybe the usb connector is too long, about 2 inches, but it isn't really a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best CostXBenefit Headset of the World!

posted by gpereira on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Loud! Good Bass (extreme if increased in headset software) Mic works fine Easy instalation - Insert CD, runs setup and plug headset. Must be enable 7.1 in software. For best bass experience, drag and drop the subwoofer pic to head. 3mts cable. Sticks i...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections