DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 30 Pin Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1 / GT-N8000 (200cm)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good spare charging cable

posted by RenéBlom on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use the cable for charging my Samsung galaxy Note 10'. The cable is much longer as the cable supplied, so making it easier to use the tablet while charging. Quality of cable seems OK, I am using the cable now for 2 months. Now problems so far !
    Cons:
    There is only a small sign on the cable so it's a bit difficult to see what is the correct orientation to plug the cable into t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by franinca on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap price, charge and data transfer use. Used it in a Galaxy Note 10.1 of 32GB This cable is well made and a good length to allow you to reach from power point to tablet in almost any situation. It charges my tablet simply and easily.
    Cons:
    It's seems to be cheap, the cable is not to strong. but i use it only to charge the tablet, because the original cable is too s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unfortunately, no data transmission

posted by mehh1 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Best Price and an optimum length. This cable is well made and a good length to allow you to reach from power point to tablet in almost any situation. It charges my tablet simply and easily.
    Cons:
    The cable is only for charging, not for data transmission. I have therefore the tab still lay next to the laptop, so that I c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by Mouse2000 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of the cable feels good It looks just like an original Samsung cable, only is much cheaper. I us this cable for my Samsung Tab2 P5100 tablet and it works very good in combination with the original adapter. The cable is quite long, just like is ...
    Cons:
    This is a decent cable which doesn't have any cons for so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Samsung 30pin data cable

posted by kohhsr on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cable quality is consider good to the feel, not too stiff. Connector look okay to the look, but still need time to tell if quality is good. Long cable length is as advertised. good for charging from PC, or wall socket.
    Cons:
    insulation for the cable is bad. feel sticky to the touch. bet it's of low grade material. or maybe got degraded during tranpor...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Falling apart

posted by OddFellow on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap product, rely nice price, just 10% of what it cost at home. Flexible cable. Not the stiff one you get from other products. Out of the package, it looks good.
    Cons:
    Cable is coming out of the plug. it seems that they haven't fasten it properly.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable cable

posted by dkcem on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Long cable allows you to use your tablet when it charging. The original one is very short but this is very useful. No fitting problems.Quality of material is very good.
    Cons:
    Maybe lenght of the cable could increase the charging time a little bit. But it is very hard to notice.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extended length for Galaxy Tab2

posted by wrestling on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Much more usable charger cable length than the original 1m lenght. Enables using the tablet while charging. Connector form and fit close enough to original, no notable play or eccessive tightness.
    Cons:
    None so far - for sure the cable could be more flexible, but it is as stiff as the original one. In some occations 2m can be a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great length of cable

posted by Debedis on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this cable as the one that came with the Tab2 was way too short to be useful. This cable is well made and a good length to allow you to reach from power point to tablet in almost any situation. It charges my tablet simply and easily.
    Cons:
    None that I have come across so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with this

posted by SheilaA on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The cable is much longer than the cable that originally comes with the Note 10.1; which is the reason why I bought it. - Performs just as well as the original. - Built well; the cable had plastic on the ends to protect the finish from scratches - Great price
    Cons:
    - None yet
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections