DX  » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN568EX TTL 10W 960lm 5600K Flashlight for Canon SLR (4 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Flashgun for the PRICE - Nice HSS Unit – Yongnuo YN568EX TTL 10W 960lm 5600K Flashlight for Canon SLR (4 x AA) Reviews

posted by chicao77 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Nice product from Yongnuo. I was a little suspicious about the HSS feature and the Wireless Remote functions of this Unit. But WORKED 100% fine with my CANON 60D. A must have for backup Flash Units and main units too. Light is Great. Construction is awesome for the price. Package is very secure and well protected by DealExtreme. In field (for Bird photos) it worked very well but I am waiting my Fresnel Flash Beamer to work together with this unit. A must have !
Cons:
The only cons I saw is a little, but very little, GAP fit, in my 60D flash support. Another but known cons is the fact that Yongnuo did not use the EXTERNAL BATTERY Plug for this unit, comparing with the Yn - 565EX . But, like I said, I know that when I bought it.
Other:
No problems detected.
Bottomline:
A GREAT [cost x benefit] PRODUCT from Yongnuo !

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections