DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does as advertised

posted by hsulace on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A lot cheaper than what they sell here (Usually 10 bucks for only two covers, really expensive considering what it is) No scratches or peeling after few months of use Not bulky and fits under my iPhone skin
    Cons:
    Was pretty difficult to put on, I don't know if it's because I suck or not, but it took two tries for me to get it on without a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by mauniaco2708 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome quality.. do not miss it.. i bought it and i stick on my iphone. and still using for 3 weeks.. seems like it is quality product.. not scratch yet.. if you guys looking for , many screen savers in one package and quality one , you are in the right pa...
    Cons:
    not really... Maybe just that the screen appears to be a little dimmer but that is expected with any matte screen protector.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but blurs a little bit

posted by arhiramatsu on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and seems durable. No more fingerprints or other oils on the screen. Until now, no visible scratches. Gives a cool, opaque look. Easy to apply.
    Cons:
    I know the matte frosted is expected to look like this, but in my opinion it blurs the screen more than what I think is accepta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by yossefeldidi on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap, and as it is a little bit difficult to apply over the screen without leaving dust, it is a good thing that you have 5 tries! Protects your screen and doesn't reflect light
    Cons:
    I do not find it exactly a con, but it is not really easy to put it in your own phone, if you don't know what you are doing you...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but not great

posted by hoechin on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is probably one of the cheapest combo of 5x screen protectors. Given the cheap price, the screen protectors does it's job and adhesive sticks to the screen.
    Cons:
    The microfiber cloths that comes with it are not useful at all. recommended to buy better cloths. The screen protector tends to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by sonic2385 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    VERY Cheap! 5 Screen protectors! for a very nice price! you can have some spare in case your mess one up, although it is very easy to apply. The matte finish gives it a very nice feel when swiping, tapping, etc.. Does not distort the pixels as much as other...
    Cons:
    not really... Maybe just that the screen appears to be a little dimmer but that is expected with any matte screen protector.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great..

posted by alex1907 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Awesome quality fellas.. do not miss it.. i bought it 2 packages. and i stick on my iphone. and still using.. seems like it is quality product.. not scratch yet.. if you guys looking for , many screen savers in one package and quality one , you are in the r...
    Cons:
    price is little bit high.. it would be 2.00$ and it would be great.. but if you guys thinking about the quality , then price is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Received

posted by Babytazz on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quality is not bad. Price is really cheap and worth it! Good and cheap. Worth buying. Compared to the rest, quality is about the same. Just that it doesn't come in retail packaging.
    Cons:
    None so far... Just that it doesn't come in retail pack but doesn't really matter to me.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections