DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
Sort by:
44 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7533 (75%)
  • 4 Star:2511 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's ok, Good price.

posted by Valenciae on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good screen protector -It cames with cleaning cloth -Instructions to peel sides in order -Good packaging
    Cons:
    -Not so resistant, but still worth the money -Almost 5% of screen definition loss
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5

posted by aznhuntax0 on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price and resell for a lot more. The quality is quite good as well. Once on it sticks well, the cuts on this are quite good and fit nicely.
    Cons:
    The picture shows lots of cloths but it only comes with one, can hurt resale but its no big deal. The screen protector isn't so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good products at a great price

posted by ericje627 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice quality protective film at a great price. The display quality through the sheet is good. Application on the device is quite easy and it stays on well. Quite fast shipping to Netherlands (about 2 weeks). Fits perfectly to the phone
    Cons:
    Only one cleaning cloth provided. Furthermore, no cons yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by JuanAlv on 11/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very good protective film from the screen of the phone that allows you to handle it without fear to leave footprints hard to clean or scratch it in any neglect, the visibility through the filter is good and you can see the actions of the screen with...
    Cons:
    Just be very careful when it comes to place it as if not done carefully it can spoil and having to throw it, but for the price ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Only one cleaning cloth per package

posted by yeltsin9 on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought a 15-pieces package. It's extremely cheap (the total was less then USD 5,7). And I can resell in Brazil, for example for a little less.
    Cons:
    It's only one cleaning cloth per package. For example I have 3 packages with 5 pieces in every package but it only comes with O...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality

posted by xravenblade1 on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Super cheap, especially since it comes with 5 screen protectors. Helps prevent dust and scratches from contacting your screen. Clear and does not abstract the screen. Stays on without coming off easily.
    Cons:
    If the screen protector gets greasy, the grease will stay on unless you wipe it off with a wet cloth. One more than minor scrat...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by eatmylaptop on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap, normally we get 3 for 20 euros in a shop here () - pretty good quality - very clear - perfect carve for the front camera and speaker, even better than most shops sell
    Cons:
    A little bit hard to apply, I wasted one protector because I wasn't used to applying it, most people don't do this every day, s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great buy

posted by Alejandro94 on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i like it because it comes with five and all i payed was $2.30 cents anywhere esle and you may need to pay more. It has a nice feeling to it and its easy to use it last long.
    Cons:
    no cons and i think they will never be one for screen protectors
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for iPhone 5

posted by epidemija on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    After dealing with lousy screen protectors that never failed to tear and smudge, I was relieved when I found Gaurd's screen protectors. I've had mine on for about a week and already would never switch back to the different kinds of protectors I was using in...
    Cons:
    The guard appears "clearer" than other brands I've used. Easily applied (if) when you watch the youtube instruction v...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good package

posted by Sethide on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It came in a nice package. Shipping was fast. It arrived directly in my mailbox! They are all identical obviously. It does its jobs.
    Cons:
    The cleaning cloths are not great quality. It is not easy to apply them without bubble or correctly center but it is the nature...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections