DX  » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Protectors Guards for Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 - Transparent (3 PCS)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Good to protect your screen – Glossy Screen Protectors Guards for Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 - Transparent (3 PCS) Reviews

posted by universobh25 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Good material, totally transparent. - Great adherence to the screen. - I didn´t notice a reduction of sensitiveness on the screen.
Cons:
- It is not that easy to apply if you are doing it for the first time, becouse you have to place it in the right position to fit.
Other:
If the surface is not completed clean, you can get some air bubbles. Be sure to apply the film in an clean environment (my cats were nearby and some fur were glued to the film - a real mess!). Although the instructions says you can wash it, I´m not very convinced about it.
Bottomline:
Great product for the price. Helps to protect the screen of your tablet. The little cloth in the package helps to clean the surface before applying the film.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections