DX  » Community » Reviews » New-933 Cree XR-E Q5 160lm 2-Mode White Light Zooming Headlamp - Black + Silver (3 x AAA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable and durable

posted by federng on 03/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this headlight is comfortable and durable to wear. I was able to figure out how to operate it as its very straight forward. The light is so sharp and it travels far. It sees distant object well without any qualms. I'll recommend it any day especially if you...
    Cons:
    non, i guess the manufacture or the designer has a good brain. i also like the fact that you can zoom in and out and can also b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wearable and comfortable

posted by federng on 03/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This headlamp is a package in its own right. i love it just the way it is. Its a simple and straight forward device which anyone novice can operate. it lights well and the adjustment zoom is cool. You can also use the dimmer which comes with it. the simple ...
    Cons:
    no cons really except that it would have been nice if the elastic headband is adjustable.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good headlight

posted by Trinit89 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, uses easily-available 3xAAA batteries. Lightcircle is round and not square like many others. Headlight gives good light and have approved battery-lifetime, does not eat batteries. Headlight is comfortable to have around head.
    Cons:
    None that I have seen so faar.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cree XR-E Q5 headlamp

posted by madsnake85 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + very small and lightweighted headlamp + the strap fits great variety of head sizes + the tilt works perfect (not like the tilt of some other headlamps on dx) + the dimmer on the back is very clever
    Cons:
    - the zoom function does not always work smooth, it required some lube to do it's job, but since this is on your head you canno...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections