DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Android Robot Style Keychain w/ 2-Blue LEDs / Sound Effect - Green + Blue (3 x AG10 / 2 PCS)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by andreluiztd on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cute Android Robot Style Keychain w/ 2-blue LEDs / Sound Effect - Green + Blue is very beautiful, the light is very strong, well illuminates the environment. the locking system is quite useful battery and makes the durability of the product is larger, sin...
    Cons:
    the sound of it is cool, but after 5 minutes longer becomes something annoying for most people who hear this noise. The produc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Cute Droid

posted by NWgramma on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love these cute little guys. Both colors were just great. Their lights were very bright. They make a cute little chirp when you squeeze their arms together that also turns on the lights.
    Cons:
    After one day the blue one quickly lost one eye. It was a sporadic occurrence when both eyes worked. After a week, the blue ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and powerful LED!

posted by Bryan84 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good gift for any Android fans! The colors of the droids are good. Matches the green of the original Android too. I almost blinded myself when I pressed the arm for the LED because it was so bright! So that's a good point! It produces sound when you power t...
    Cons:
    Changing of battery is going to be troublesome because you have to unscrew the droid to do the changing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Little Droids

posted by speedyb on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great gift for any android fans, the lights are very bright, bought them as a gift, however tested them briefly upon delivery.
    Cons:
    The noise they make when the light is on, may possibly become irritating after a while. Quality of the plastics may not last ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections