DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks Set (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than a Runcible Spoon

posted by GallopingCow on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    super portable collapsible chopsticks, and a fork and spoon to boot! spoon and fork have happy faces on them!
    Cons:
    smooth metal can make it difficult to pick up food the weight of the chopsticks is on the light side. they might feel better wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the hungry traveller

posted by Rayay on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The set does not corrode (I've seen other "stainless steel" becoming stained). I really like that the chopsticks feel like good quality when screwing the pieces together. What tops it off is the cute travelling case and the happy faces.
    Cons:
    The inside of the case is not easy to clean nor is it fun, at least to me. Since there is a plastic lining inside of mine, it g...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for traveling!

posted by Chivalryx on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Comes with a fork, spoon, and chop sticks (that you have to assemble and disassemble) -All are stainless steel -The little smiley face is cute!
    Cons:
    -Utensils are a little on the small side. Fine for me, but some may not like it. -The bumps on the chopsticks can be an annoy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is so neat!

posted by elsa_jam on 09/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -It has funny smily faces in the handles. -Mine came in the silver tube. -Very useful - compact enough for you to carry around with you.
    Cons:
    Some would want a knife to complete the set, but I'm mainly a chopsticks user. So, no problem there for me. The cap is a little...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Terrific Set!

posted by octaviosi on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice built of the items, specially the chopsticks. It's real metal, no doubt about it. - Easy to carry around, and for travel needs, is essencial, since sometimes you don't know the higienic conditions of the places you go.
    Cons:
    - The case is kinda poorly built. There are 2 inside cases under the cover, and I guess this could get a little anti-higienic, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cute, nice gift

posted by ogopogo on 01/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The utensils are solid, if small, and they do fit nicely in the case, which is not flimsy. Chopsticks screw together easily. I keep it in my desk at work and I like having all the options on hand. Get to feel virtuous not using plastic or disposable utensils.
    Cons:
    A knife would be handy. The plastic liner comes out of the case when you open it sometimes but this isn't a big issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute

posted by Poortaco on 12/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This set is very useful if you like to travel or like to bring food with you to school or work. It is very small and cute. It is perfect for people who love cutesy things or younger children. Personally I prefer this set over the other set mentioned in othe...
    Cons:
    It's not a big deal but you have to set the silverware just right in the container in order to get it to close. Beware of the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect multi utensil case

posted by ncookit on 11/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -price is excellent -spoon and fork much more useful than sku 9670 -nice case
    Cons:
    -when assembled, some chopsticks are not tight and still spin
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool

posted by dennisschemkes on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's so cool and usefull. You always have a fork spoon and chopsticks with you where ever you go. It looks really nice mine came in a silver case. It has funny smily faces in the handles.
    Cons:
    I can't really use chopsticks. But no real cons has no knife but overall it's great
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Travel Set!

posted by steventang on 05/18/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Good Design (the spoon and fork is very funky) -Easy to use size and still compact for taking it out. -Good quality
    Cons:
    -No cons...........I am happy with this so far................
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections