DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T / TF700 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Fairly good, could have been better... – Protective PU Leather Case for Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T / TF700 - Black Reviews

posted by totto222 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Good quality apart from a few small flaws. Feels good, works ok, looks good. Production quality seems good, design leaves a few more wishes. Looks much better than the rubber cover on apple's I(nferior)pad, thats for sure!
Cons:
Does not have properly positioned cutouts for all the controls, port for microSD and volum-control is partly covered by lerather while contact for jackplug and micro hdmi is totally covered... Easy to fix by myself, but should have been done during production.... i suspect it might not be designed exclusively for the infinity.... Also, the magnets locking the cover tab could be a little stronger.
Other:
The leather flap for setting the cover up as a stand, could easily be combined with name-tag pouch...
Bottomline:
Buy on if you feel the price is right, its good value for your mouney. ...Search goes on for a case made for a docked Infinity and for some sort of waterproof casing for using the pad as a geocaching device..

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections