DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Aquarium Water Temperature Digital Thermometer
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:315 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i do not recommend

posted by hijaak on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very cheap - does what it promises
    Cons:
    - I bought 3 and all stopped working because water got inside - the suction cup does not stick very well and several times had ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but still working !

posted by DexterP on 02/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this thermometer for my 36 gal. aquarium, and it works really good ! ° I've had it for nine months now, and it works just fine ! ° The temperature is still readable ° There is a Suction cup to hold it on the inner aquarium wall. ...
    Cons:
    There may be some cons to this device : ° The suction cup is not the best one. Some times you have to give it a little he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fish happy!

posted by shatl on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The compact size. Low price. Situated in an aquarium. Shows the temperature of the water, rather than housing an aquarium. ?omplete with thermometer and battery.
    Cons:
    Wanted to screen a little more. Inscriptions on the body of the thermometer blurry. Another disadvantage is not revealed yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bonito! - Very nice!

posted by rafaelpiechota on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Portugues -Compacto, para aquarios pequenos como o meu é perfeito. -Sem fios, deixa o visual do aquario bem melhor. -Se prende muito bem no vidro do aquario. -Marcaçao da temperatura em Celsius que no caso do meu país e o mais usado. English (google) ...
    Cons:
    Portugues Portugues -O visor veio manchado de cola pelo lado de dentro. -O preço poderia ser um pouco menor. -A bateria que...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    poor product

posted by zed888 on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. At first, it seemed like a good bargain. and then it brike (see below)...
    Cons:
    This thermometer is cheaply made. The plastic feels cheap and fragile and the battery housing looks like an improvisation. It...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by BioTech on 07/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works fine. I don't have any problem with my thermometers (5 pc). I gift some to my friends and are still working fine. This SKU it's very useful when you don't want cables for all parts... You just put on the battery (included), put the cap (looking the co...
    Cons:
    No problems... but the suction cups could be better but works well. One of them was inverted (vertical fliped) but the deal ext...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

posted by pedrohbr on 05/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Work as expected. Measures the temperature very well, not differing more than 0,3º from a high precision thermometer I have.
    Cons:
    None at all. The device is working as expected. Its been for many weeks under the water in my aquarium and had no problems.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great thermometer for the fish tank

posted by Sanguinary on 01/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am in Canada. -Cost is great compared to similar product sold locally. -Tells the temperature. -Sits in the tank instead of external probe. -Clear numbers viewable from outside tank. -Certain fish like to sit on this and hang out like betta and otos....
    Cons:
    -Build quality could be better -some batteries that come with the thermometer might be pretty weak in power. -battery compart...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat outdoor thermometer

posted by zemike on 08/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Okay, I didn't intend to use this thermometer in an aquarium. I use it as a regular outdoor thermometer - I just stuck it on the clean and wet glass. According to the manual, the precision is +/- 1 degC. I didn't have the possibility to verify this claim.
    Cons:
    If you stick it on dirty and dry glass it will fall.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine thermometer, not only for aquarium

posted by impigra on 04/05/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple, nice looking thermometer. I have no means to measure accuracy, but it gives similar readings when compared to other thermometers, this being in open air. Suction pad holds the thing in place nicely. Celsius degrees readings are a pro for me, but may...
    Cons:
    The battery compartment is quite prominent, I think it could have been flatter. Also maybe a bit on the expensive side.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections