great flashlight mount – Universal Bicycle Mount for Flashlights and Gadgets (2cm~3cm Diameter Adjustable) Reviews
posted by Tr4sHCr4fT on 09/22/2008
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- very solid and durable material
- holds strong and secure
- needs only small space on the bars
- fits most thicker flashlights easy
- can be mounted "backwards" if you have a very long torch (2xAA) that would stick out
- wont fit thick handlebars
- needs at least 25mm flashlight diameter
- bottom screw could be a bit longer
- they should include some thinner rubber inlays to use it with thicker tubes
donts fits my handlebar. had to remove the bell and mount on the outer side of bars. but so the light is too far away from the street middle. i have to replace the rubber strap.
maybe just remove the straps and wrap a place on the handlebar with a bit isotape to fit...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.