DX  » Community » Reviews » 120W Universal Laptop Power Supply (15V~24V DC Output/100~240V AC)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:172 (17%)
  • 4 Star:678 (67%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:81 (8%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by rodolfodiazc on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very useful device. It works well with my computer laptop (OL) and also with my mom's notebook (acer). It is very cheap and the price pays more for it's functionality. I recomend it.
    Cons:
    The material is not as it could be. It has a sound a little bit anoying and it's quite hard to connect the first time. It's als...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by dvdlover4u on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good product for 100 w not 120 wat rating
    Cons:
    The build quality is poor. It heats up very quickly even with a minimal load. I was using it as a backup charger and it burned ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by thetiks on 03/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It works as it should - Price is good, on Local store they were asking $100 for this product (same product = yes they are mad, but crap is probably someone pays)
    Cons:
    - Cord is too short, my dad had to use an extension to this - and this is bad
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Needs a fan

posted by benjaminc on 03/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was able to get this power supply to work with my 15.4 inch Toshiba Satellite. The tips are easy to attach. I have used other universal power supplies where both leads on the tips were the same size and it is very difficult to tell which way to attach it....
    Cons:
    The build quality is poor. It heats up very quickly even with a minimal load. I was using it as a backup charger and it burned ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DONT BUY

posted by Hyperionz on 03/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    PRICE IS SO GOOD, ITS SO CHEAP FOR A SUPOSSED GOOD PRODUCT, BUT ITS NOT, I RECOMMEND FIND ANOTHER ONE.
    Cons:
    THE POWER WIRE IS SO SHORT PLUS IT HAS REALLY BAD QUALITY. THE ADAPTER WORKED PERFECT SINCE I STARTED TO USE IT, BUT BROKEN RIG...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, but not powerful as promised.

posted by jamppe on 03/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Voltage selector is clearly. Can use with different laptops.
    Cons:
    Polarity of change is awfully. Fortunately i own multimeter. Promise of power 120W is more that supply can give power(this wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy, but not very strong

posted by raistlinM on 02/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful. Lots of adapters. Low Weight. Lots of voltage settings.
    Cons:
    Polarity change is strange. Not very powerfull, I'm not sure it has the power it says. Cheap construction, don't expect the s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product, great price

posted by ddejager on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Lots of adapters, usable for many, many brands of notebooks. Nice build quality, important for me, the right euro power cord is supplied. If not applicable for you, you can use any other standard computer power cable to power the adapter.
    Cons:
    The switch is very sensitive, it will move with a very minimum of force applied. One of the plugs for my targa notebook does ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for this price

posted by redid on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Works with every laptop that I own. HP, dell, JVC, Lenovo. - Easy to change the power outage - pretty good build quality, can be a little bit ticker plastic around the power supply.
    Cons:
    - gets very hot when you use it, does need a good ventilation around it (don't cover it) - power switch is maybe a little bit ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by scalmer on 01/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Got the thing for an Acer 90 Watt laptop in the Netherlands. - The connectors delivered are very good made and not possible to attach them wrong. - the output cable is perfect. - the input cable is a standard european PC connection - The device, switch...
    Cons:
    For the price I should not complain, but here a few little annoying things. - The device has an option to choose the output vo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections