Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Got the thing for an Acer 90 Watt laptop in the Netherlands.
- The connectors delivered are very good made and not possible to attach them wrong.
- the output cable is perfect.
- the input cable is a standard european PC connection
- The device, switch, cables and connectors are feeling solid enough.
- It does the job perfectly
For the price I should not complain, but here a few little annoying things.
- The device has an option to choose the output voltage. This switch is easy to access and thus to change the voltage output. Most of the equipment is not protected for such a mistake.
For security reasons I covered the switch with ducktape.
- The input- or power cable does not fit easily.
I had to press it hard to have a solid connection. But you are able to swap it with an original power cable. The cable delivered was not disconnected after it was pushed in.
Well, It is a power supply. (It does it job, or not :P)
Maybe risky, but I never measured the output.
It is ok though. My laptop is still buzzing along.
Switch should be one to change the output with a tool and not so easily by hand.
Powercord should be changed for a better fit.
Still: A very good device. And: It is better to buy a supply that is able to feed less than its capacity
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.