Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Fast CPU - all programs ran fine, even games
- HDMI out is nice to have
- Modern build of Android
- Lots of storage space, plus took my microSD card just fine
- Bright colourful screen
- Battery seemed to last a long time, but WiFi definately drained it faster when activated
- Screen has very poor viewing angles: at anything but straight-on it got dark quickly
- Touchscreen has poor sensitivity (compared to other smartphones and tablets I've used) - you sometimes had to touch it multiple times to register, and you could see that it wasn't 100% calibrated. For buttons/links on web pages it seemed I was always clicking in the wrong place
- HDMI-out was a bit flakey: sometimes had to plug it in twice to register, and it would cause some video apps to crash (entire tablet would reboot)
- HDMI-out had scaling problems: colours looked fine on the tablet, but were sometimes wrong onscreen, and often edges had red outlines to them
Powerful hardware running modern Android, but touchscreen isn't that great, HDMI-out has on-screen artifacts, and if you're looking at the screen at an angle it gets dark fast.
Good for a personal video player (using the tablet screen) or ebooks, but not great for surfing or app use (where the touchscreen issues make it frustrating at times)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.