DX  » Community » Reviews » ONDA V712 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / Camera - Silver
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet, great price

posted by Chaino on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very well built body is made of aluminum and feels like a high end product -Screen -resolution -front and rear cam -micro-usb port (most have mini usb) -HDMI port - good sound quality out of a single speaker. - Comes with Android ICS - Factory rooted so ...
    Cons:
    - Average battery life, it drains rather quickly on normal CPU mode. Has a economy mode that I have not tested yet. - Charger i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good balance between quality and price

posted by patriciomac on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Combination of Aluminum case and Gorilla glas is a plus. It is very resistant in case it falls to the ground. Exelent IPS screen. Movies really enjoyables in its 1080p screen, even in my smart tv, using the mini HDMI output. Upgradeable to android Jelly Bea...
    Cons:
    Battery life is very poor. just 2 or 3 hs depend on the applications running on it and, wifi and screen settings. Sometimes it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why are you waiting ?

posted by Briareos on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Impressive screen : high resolution, brightful + responsive multi-touch (5 points) + easily upgradable from Onda site + nice finish : fine plastics, aluminium back + no GSM wireless (yes it's a pro to me) + HDMI output
    Cons:
    - Mono speaker, lacks strong bass rendering yet correct for its size (I use earphones anyway) - mediocre cameras (don't care) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality tablet at right price

posted by v0id81 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The screen is crystal clear. I always use it in minimum brightness. It's very well made. No squeaks in case of tablet. I love the feel and look of it. Onda is a very reputable company, and regularly updates the software on their products. The tablet comes r...
    Cons:
    The camera still not bad. The micro USB port use for charging and data transfering. Many chinese system apps installed (can be ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet!

posted by hjallle on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Build quality, feels really exclusive, not plastic. -Comes with android 4.0.4 and pre-rooted with google playstore. -Really fast, runs temple run and modern combat 4 without any lag. -HDMI! -Comes well packaged. -Arrived in 7 days (sweden), the package val...
    Cons:
    -No Swedish language available, but extremly many other countries. -The camera are not very good, but still not bad. -The micro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A feature-rich tablet for the price, but the one I received was damaged.

posted by scoutt48 on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very well made;I love the feel and look of it. Onda is a very reputable company, and regularly updates the software on their products. The tablet comes rooted out of the box. The screen is crystal clear and the sound from the mono speaker is surprisin...
    Cons:
    The battery life is fair, but not good for the price or it's size. DX/dealextreme.com seems to have opened the product and ins...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth each cent

posted by rbarbara13 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing screen with hi-resolution, nice colours and contrast in any angle of view, the touch response is really fast and precise, good amount of memory, processor really fast. Battery life is good (about 8hours with wifi on)
    Cons:
    OTG cable is not included in package. It could be more lightweight for a 7" tablet. There is no 3g modem inside.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections