DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.5" TFT 5.0MP Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 12-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6710 (67%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value

posted by Gabe011 on 04/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The picture of the camera is very nice and sharp in daylight on 720p. The camera is very small and can easily fit behind the rear view mirror so it does not botheer the view.
    Cons:
    The IR leds have no feedback wether theys are turned on or off. Night vision is very limited even with the leds turned on. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the money

posted by BikerRay on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sharp picture in the daytime. Very easy to use. Lots of options: resolution, video can be flipped, auto-starts on power-up, etc. Windshield mount very nice and compact. Comes with car power cable and USB cable. Easy to copy files to PC. Unit is very small a...
    Cons:
    IR LEDS are useless; illuminate only a few feet. Battery doesn't last long, but unit is usually powered by car or USB anyway. M...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect days and poor nights

posted by prcek1 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good and sharp picture - this is what you expect and what you really get from this gadget for a very low price. I can compare it with my other three years old car DVR and the picture quality is many times better. Really small - can be perfectly hidden ...
    Cons:
    Night vision - is just buzzword! LEDs don't turn on automatically, can't be turned permanently and even don't remember the last...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by federng on 01/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    when i opened it, the touch felt like suede. i said to myself, "this feels good, i hope i works good too". on powering it up, i wasn't disappointed. the moment i plugged it into the car, it went into action. the camera quality is also good and you...
    Cons:
    Its looks rather smaller than i anticipated, it not bad anyway and i kind of liked it that way.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good picture

posted by Golgo1 on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The picture quality is the best that I have seen in one of these cameras. It has an easy to use menu. It is much smaller than other cameras The power and card ports are easy to get at Has an option to flip screen upside-down
    Cons:
    The battery is terrible. I have to use mine plugged in at all times (which I dont mind) A full charge gets about 3 minutes of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent !

posted by Yanoche91 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Très bon rapport qualité/prix. Fonctionne vraiment très bien. // Very good quality / price ratio. Works really very well.
    Cons:
    Rien de négatif, que du positif. Tout fonctionne parfaitement bien. // Nothing negative, but positive. Everything works pe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Car Blackbox

posted by Guilhermeling on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Product with good quality. Very lightweight, easy to operate. Good wide angle lens, you can use as a webcam (no perfect but good), Suction device works well. Cheap product as per the quality and usefulness.
    Cons:
    The support to fix the canera is not the same as the picture - I thought it was possible to use the camera with the GoPro devic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent deal

posted by serjover on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tiny sized, decent case quality, good recording quality, responsive, friendly firmware
    Cons:
    Not 1080p definitely, but 720p is not bad for its price. Mounting could be smaller. Display can't be turned off while recording
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price/functionality ratio

posted by mivanic on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price for this product. Nice picture quality, easy to use, small product. Like the autostart functionality on engine ignition. Really satisfied after I made it work without problem.
    Cons:
    Had a little problem with microSD card to make it run with - may have been problem with SD card, but after first format inside ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value for Money

posted by hairclap on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small compact form factor so driver's view will not be obstructed too much. Menu is intuitive and easy to navigate without referring to the manual. Was happy that the camera came with a suction-type holder, different from the one shown in the pics.
    Cons:
    Like another user has mentioned, the unit will hang once in awhile. But the problem is easily solved by powering off and on the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections