DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Mount Holder + Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good car holder.

posted by vanjahad on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I needed mobile holder to the car, so after many shops for mobile phone holder, but did not find what I was looking for. all mobile holder so strange and did not adapt to my needs until I found this one =)
    Cons:
    This mobile holder was perfect for me. This was exactly what I was looking for. it is well built, good quality and has holes fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CAR CHARGER NOT INCLUDED

posted by nicolaspolti on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The car swivel mount holder is ok... good suction tested with my car windscreen. it has a full 360 degrees rotation. good material quality it tooks almost 30 days arrive to argentina
    Cons:
    very unsatisfied with: the box came broken, very broken. the car charger was not included. its the first time dx send a broken/...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and good price

posted by michelasch on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The support is really good: the suction part really does its purpose - mine never felt off my car window. You can change the viewing direction easily. The charger has retractile cable which is great not to have wires all over the place while you´re not...
    Cons:
    Alghough my support had a little broken piece by the time I received it (probably due to transportation), it was really easy to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Carholder for Galaxy S3

posted by shinto73 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was looking to buy a carmount for my Samsung Galaxy S3, so I could use the free GPS app on my phone. I was browsing the DX website when this little thing caught my eye. I was stunned when I received this about the quality for that price. The phone snaps i...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    information about the mount holder (a little bit)

posted by serhatclk on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device is very useful for car drivers. i think, it has stability and adhesion enough . That piece is hard plastic. There is a locking mechanism that keeps the phone.
    Cons:
    i don't trust for charger(not tried) and does not rotate 360 degrees but it does not prevent to buying.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Stuff

posted by lixodopantano on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product with excellent quality, very strong and very well fixed in-dash automobile.The product came in a very fast time for Brazil, was 2 weeks delivery time.
    Cons:
    The charger that is included with the product is horrible, and it does not work very fragile. The product came in a very fast t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Držák telefonu do auta

posted by jiril666 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bez tohoto se clovek neobejde v aute, když si nechce kupovat další navigaci než tu co již má v telefonu.
    Cons:
    Nevýhodou jako u každého z techto výrobku je plast a jeho kvalita. Kvalitu tohoto plastu teprve odzkouším a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holder for Samsung Galaxy s3

posted by daniloanobre on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I would like to buy a holder for my cell phone and i think that choose one with a charger would be a good idea. It is real useful if you are traveling and need to charge your mobile.
    Cons:
    The product quality is not flawless. I think I would not find a holder to my phone with higher quality. The price is not also ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections