DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective 360 Degree Rotating PU Leather Case w/ Strap for Google Nexus 7 - Black + Orange
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8612 (86%)
  • 4 Star:142 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The case looks very good and easy to use

posted by varepsilon on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It has nice design and it is very easy to use. It supports both horizontal and vertical positions, which is very important for me. I also like the small handle: you don't need to put device in a bag, you can just walk with it anywhere.
    Cons:
    Both Nexus 7 cameras are covered. You need to remove the cover to use the camera, which is a bit annoying.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Love it!

posted by lucasfsf on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This protective case is just awesome, specially for this price! I would recommend it for everyone with a tablet that fits it! -Quite well made -Feels and looks great -Really useful -Great Price!
    Cons:
    Could not find any problems with the product , but the delievery took reaaaly long, over one month.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case

posted by zorangr on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The case feel great. It holds my tablet firmly in place, and keeps screen well protected. Magnet is good. Also have hole for camera in it, and comes with small lanyard so you can put your hand trough it, for extra protection.Cover can be rotated, so it can...
    Cons:
    For this time i have it, no cons. Holds firmly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Nexus 7 case

posted by stepnout on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well this is a great case for my Nexus 7. I am very pleased with everything about it. Great looking leather, Magnetic closures. The case works as a stand. The buttons, connectors and speaker are all accessible. The price can not be beat. This case has a mag...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic piece of kit!

posted by Pizik on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful, vibrant colour. Holds case snugly. Great build quality. Magnetic fastener so screen activates / deactivates when opened / closed. Usable as a stand in both landscape and portrait views. Stylus holder. All ports and buttons are available for use a...
    Cons:
    Magnetic clasp only functions when the device is closed in one orientation, if you rotate 180 degrees it won't function (small ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Forget the ordinary

posted by luuxNL on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is really a great cover for the Asus (Google) Nexus 7. First, the colors are really cool. This is a case where they can be seen and what you stand out from the boring Hoesen. Very special! The cover is of good quality, nice and firm. The Nexus is well ...
    Cons:
    None. The only downside is that you have to show everyone what a cool cover you have. ;-)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case for the price

posted by Magros999 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice feel (even smells nice), easy to rotate. There is even the magnet to turn on the screen when you open the lid, provided that you have it correctly oriented (that is not with the USB connector visible). The screen turns off also.
    Cons:
    Seams feel a little cheap, but hey, the high quality stuff costs three times as much. It holds together after a week or two any...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and sturdy case

posted by tonyh2 on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price, feels quite sturdy, the finish of the faux leather is feels nice to the touch.
    Cons:
    The soft leather is a little more maleable than I would like. If you're lugging it around in a backpack or some other container...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It fits perfectly

posted by faltauno on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The design and quality of materials are good, and the combination of black and orange colors. Also good support system of the tablet and the turn can be given to horizontal or vertical view
    Cons:
    Thing I like about this product is the small strap that is included, dies of an inferior material, but no problem because it ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and useful

posted by lbarreiro on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice leather-like feeling Very comfortable for reading in portrait and video in landscape Nice color Quality looking Wrist strap made it comfortable to carry Fits perfect on Nexus
    Cons:
    Made the tablet bigger, so you're losing one of advantages of Nexus 7 The clip attaching the case itself to the cover is too so...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections