DX  » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-T6 6*Cree Q4-WC 3-Mode 500-Lumen Mega LED Flashlight Black (1-4*CR123A/18650)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great very very bright flashlight !!!

posted by uchama on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very very bright ! Very sturdy ! Very great feeling when holding in hand. Great quality of finishing. Mine comes with all 6 LEDs functioning with 2x18650. First switch on for 2 LEDs, second time for 4 LEDs, and finally the third time for all 6 LEDs. Of cou...
    Cons:
    A bit heavy (comparing to all my previous 1xAA or 2xAA flashlight experience), but this is one of its Pros for its great sturdy...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight, Amazing Output

posted by TailFire on 08/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As my first real purchase for this led trend i have missed I am quite happy. I spend about 2 hours a week for my job under homes, and wanted one of the brighter lights that i found on here. Well i have not been disappointed, this light is more than i can ...
    Cons:
    Only con i can think of is that rather than the light coming on the the highest setting first, it comes onto the lowest settin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SUN ON EARTH!!!

posted by guimail on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Oh my God!!!!!! Oh my God!!! Man, I have an MTE SSC P7 2 mode flahlight and sucks!! By the way, this torch, this Rominsen has 2 leds brighting with one click, 4 with 2nd click and 6leds on with 3rd click. Just comparing, this torch with 2 leds on brights ...
    Cons:
    VERY BUT VEEEERY BRIGHT, AMANZINGLY BRIGHT!!!! Ohhh man! it's beautiful, I bet you won't be dissapointed from this torch. It's...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CARRY THE OLYMPIC TORCH FOR $56!

posted by ninjakami on 04/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - HOLY RUG BURN BATMAN! This is probably one of the brightest flashlights I've ever seen! At 500 lumens its probably good enough for any job you have in mind. But really kids, DO NOT look into the light as it may be the last thing you see. - Array of batte...
    Cons:
    - 3 useless modes. Once you click the button it starts off at low and 2 LEDs are lit, click it once more and 4 LEDs are lit, 3r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price, Unbelievable Light

posted by sonictrip on 02/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The power from this Romisen LED torch is quite something, a really nice find, comes with a nice case too and the build quality is great. 3 modes, 2xLED's on / 4xLED's on or 6xLED's on
    Cons:
    Expensive for a torch but I cannot complain for what you are getting. Other cheaper options are available if you don't want thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight for all-around use.

posted by IceBlast on 04/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fantastic lightning power. The beam of light is wide enough for general use, not only blinding people far away. Build quality caught me on the hop, it feels like this flash light will last for a long time.
    Cons:
    There is no use for 3 modes. The mid-mode is useless, because even the low mode has enough power for most situations and if you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    INSANE bright

posted by johnnyrat on 01/05/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    BRIGHT as the sun! Almost, but if you need major lighting potential then this is the light. Nice usable flood of light. Very sturdy, would be a painful injury to get hit in the face with this light. Nice aluminum reflector and glass lense. Sturdy side clicky.
    Cons:
    NONE. Well ok could it do the dishes for me?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good light

posted by Flowjoe on 12/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really didn't quite believe the reviews from earlier reviewers but man, this light is crazy-bright. I have tried a couple of different battery configurations and though I haven't messured it yet they seem more or less equally bright. For this price this i...
    Cons:
    None, a better memory function would have been appreciated but not needed
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Power of a Supernova in your Fist!

posted by Lab2112 on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Yes, I know, it's hyperbolic to say that this flashlight is like holding "the power of a supernova in your first." But this flashlight is so bright that one could almost believe that it can be viewed from orbit by passing Space Shuttles and visit...
    Cons:
    I have to fight the almost overwhelming temptation to take this flashlight everywhere with me, it's just so impressive.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright light but not right for me

posted by ponyboy on 10/04/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The light is bright, even on low setting (only firing two leds). It is very, very bright on high. It's kinda large. The included holster is very high quality. Much more than I expected from DX. I have had good luck with the Romison name and this is no diffe...
    Cons:
    goes low,med,high. It should go High, Medium, Low. That direction makes much more sense. When you turn on a light you should ge...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections