It is quite good – Micro USB to 1080P HDMI MHL Adapter for HTC EVO 3D / Samsung i9100 / i9108 + More - Black Reviews
posted by kongchunho on 02/08/2013
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- This adapter works out of the box
- It provides 1080p HDMI output to my TV (Samsung UA40D6600)
- It charges my phone while using the MHL
- It don't generate any heat
- Good build quality
- So far, no problem
- It requires another Micro USB port for power supply
- Output from my HTC One XL is only 24Hz, and my phone is obviously slowed down
- Sometimes, my phone crash/lag/hang after unplugging the adapter (One XL) (Samsung GS2 no problem)
- Sometimes, my phone (One XL) won't recognize the adapter
- Plugging into the computer monitor, it can only output as 720p
- Phone and TV's video are NOT IN SYNC (~1 second delay), but audio are IN SYNC, so it is not a big problem
- If you want a cheap MHL adapter, this is your choice.
- MHL+BT MOUSE/KEYBOARD = ANOTHER COMPUTER
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.