Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Useful gadget for a LCD TV with HDMI
- It really works!
- Super cool to watch your videos, explore your photos, and chat in HD Quality.
-It charges at the same time you are using it
- The electricity is not generated by the adapter, so you should conect three things in order to work: The male HDMI Cable from your TV, the cell phone connected to your Micro USB port, and the female Micro USB plug to your mobile phone charger. The result: a mess with the cords.
- The phone starts heating really fast while using the HDMI function. Not a problem of this device, but a problem more of the phone itself i think.
- The phone drops Cellphone signal while connected. You may however, still use your wifi connection, assuming you are at a place with wireless connection.
- Sometimes it disconnects and you have to unplug and plug again to make it work.
The first time i used it, i thought it didn´t work. The problem is that i was missing to connect the phone charger in the middle. I came to this solution with a youtube video, by surfing the web for people that used a similar device.
Besides the overheating of the proccesor, the cords mess, and the cellphone signal drops, i think is a must have, for the people with HTC smartphones, who want to show pictures, or watch some videos you made with your camera, directly from your phone.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.