Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- very solid feel
- mine has good build quality
- very bright
- white light with a warm yellowish tone (better than bluish when riding your bike in the woods at nights)
- easy assembly and disassembly
- the resistor is way too strong (mine is about 7,4 ?), so the low mode is just too low and usable only for night reading under your blanket. I have replaced the resistor with a weaker one (1 ?) and the result is 2,5 - 3 hours of light with just a bit less light intensity.
- full power depletes your accu quite quickly - you need to carry more accus in your pocket if you do not want to stay in the dark in the middle of forests
- unable to get the LED EXACTLY in the center hole of the reflector, but this does not affect the performance
Very useful and nice looking flashlight, period. Get one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.