DX  » Community » Reviews » Aquariums Digital Water Thermometer with Waterproof Remote Sensor
Sort by:
47 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6631 (66%)
  • 4 Star:2110 (21%)
  • 3 Star:115 (11%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item

posted by silveraignacio on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice thermometer, useful and very nice to see. I used it in my aquarium and it works without any problems, the stick is very powerful and the temperature is very exactly
    Cons:
    Maybe the plastic is cheap and it is easy to broke, but i havent got any problem, i stick it in the glass of the aquarium and i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice little thermometer

posted by thuygen on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    there is an on and off switch on front there is a Fahrenheit and Celsius switch on front the display is large enough so you can read the temperature clearly the sensor is water proof so you can hold it under water
    Cons:
    no cons I can think of the devices does it's job perfectly the display unit isn't water proof
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact thermometer

posted by vladoma on 07/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice looking little thermometer, it has fast readings between measurements, usable power off button, length of the cable is enough.
    Cons:
    I bought 2 analog thermometers to be sure that my thermometar give measurements that are 2.5 to 3 points in celzius temperature...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    will get the job done

posted by oh2lnm on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good build quality considering the price. - Power swith is a nice feature, will save battery life as readings are most likely not required all the time. - switch for displaying the temperature in F or C. -
    Cons:
    None found so far. The sensor has some glue leftovers, which doesn't matter on my use. Does the glue contain something that mig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working thermometer

posted by madmax1981 on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Waterproof sensor that can be submerged in fish tanks and aquariums. Seems to be well built and has suction caps on both the sensor end and the display so you can stick it to any smooth surface. Suction caps seem to be very strong and durable. It has a swit...
    Cons:
    The temperature is updating very very slow. The histerezis is very big. The temperature is not very accurate.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap digital water thermometer

posted by abaldessari on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a cheap Aquariums Digital Water Thermometer with Waterproof Remote Sensor. It shows the temperature in this display unit and you can install the remote sensor deep in the aquarium. nice looking and small size is good too.
    Cons:
    suction cups seem to be not so good ... and fall off frecuently. But it's always a proble with all the suction cups anyway....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome and accurate

posted by BOOOOOOB on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap comes with a battery and had Fahrenheit/ Celsius support on the fly, just fly the switch and done. It comes with a battery and 2 suction caps so you can place it anywhere you like.
    Cons:
    The cable is on the left side , but hey! you can see that on the picture so you know it before you buy it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No problems at all, got what i did expect, will order some more.

posted by kairob on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks very professional and cool. Good price comparing with other thermometers. Switch for Celsius and Fahrenheit. Button to switch off if you don't use it, so saves the battery. Sticks well at clean glass from the aquarium.
    Cons:
    Works accurate enough, I did compare with other thermometers, so checked out working good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect and nice working

posted by rodcamilo on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this thermometer do everything it is supposed to do. i have about 10 of this thermometer and all of then is working. i even use some of then for refrigerators and result is great. este termometro faz tudo o que deveria. tenho cerca de 10 termometros desse ...
    Cons:
    Suction cup is not that good, but it is ok. A ventosa não tão boa, mas tudo bem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended!

posted by noxfuchs on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It gives you the right measurement for your aquarium. You can switch between Celcius and Fahrenheit units. It works very efficiently and has a long heat-sensor cable. Don't worry, the cable won't hurt your fish or damage their health.
    Cons:
    It's slow at detecting instataneous temperature changes. But that's nothing since acquarium water's temperature doesn't change ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections