DX  » Community » Reviews » PC Computer ATX+HDD+SATA Power Supply Tester (English Edition)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for this price

posted by tsip899 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a really great product for this price !!!! This tester is perfect for testing of the PSU or when you don't want to carry multimeters and other stuff - just put it in your pocket and you get all the information you want to know without having to measu...
    Cons:
    no manual, so you have to try and suppose what the real function or disfunction is
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Usefull

posted by locura93 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This products makes too much easier the time when you dude about a power supply is OK. It works very nice, simple design about the diagnostic (you just have to watch if a Led is off) and you'll know if the power supply is OK. It has all the Leds that you ne...
    Cons:
    Maybe is made with a poor plastic but it works fine
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good tool if you are an amateur or a pro

posted by jorgitto on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good tool if you are an amateur or a pro. Very easy to use and made in some good quality plastic.
    Cons:
    It doesn't have one, although, it's true that a swith button or LCD panel could be a better choise, but for 6 dollars, is more ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tester power supplies cheap and useful

posted by valdemirsouza on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For who does maintenance on PCs this device is virtually indispensable, you can quickly test the power connectors of 20 and 24 pins, hdd, sata, pci express and floppy 6 and 8 pin. Its interface is very intuitive and requires no manual or advanced knowledge ...
    Cons:
    I have not found anything bad in the product, do not think that there is something cheap and useful that has all these features.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have this power supply tester

posted by enes73 on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Now you can test power supply for a one minute, and everything works like I expected. I try it with some broken power supply, and it's show where is a problem (witch voltage missing). Really easy to use. Manual is printed on it, and maybe this can be eras...
    Cons:
    None. Just to mention, this is SIMPLE tester, and it will only show are all voltage working.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It saved me a lot of time

posted by Noctaa on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap. - Easy to use. - It starts up the PSU automatically. - You can test the PSU itself and the other the cables (sata, floppy, etc.). - Saves A LOT of time. - Small and not heavy at all. Great for carrying it in a tool box. - It's marked where yo...
    Cons:
    The plastic seems to be cheap. I don't think it's really a con since it works great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool device making PC diagnostics easier!

posted by nmitenkov on 06/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - it's really simple to use, diagnostics of power source is taking ten minutes maximum now! - it's definetly working fine, tested it on broken power supply with known defect and got the right answer - the price is quite adequate
    Cons:
    - quality of plastic case is making me to think that i'll need another one after few months of using it, but with this price it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and easy to use power supply tester

posted by gkanos on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the tester is easy to use with the instructions printed on the device, makes it easy to know when a power supply is normal and when it's faulty. I've used it several times with no problem. Very good price and rather small size.
    Cons:
    The plastic material, which it is built, is of poor quality although I didn't expect much at this price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

posted by DravenDarkshade on 01/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fantastic product for a good price. - It does what it needs to do testing power supply units. - not exactly rocket science to operate the product. - tests all the power cables fine. - light weight and easy to store in a computer tool kit - a must for comp...
    Cons:
    - no cons i can think of this buy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works a treat.

posted by josh1e on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works every time. easy to understand. reliable and has saved me alot of money checking power supplies. definately recommend to others.
    Cons:
    no cons. no digital but less to go wrong. without an exact readout, it tells me simply if the PSU works or doesn't.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections