DX  » Community » Reviews » L9110 Dual-Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Good motor driver – L9110 Dual-Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Module for Arduino - Black Reviews

posted by ppsieradzki on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Does its job. This module is most useful because you can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. I chose to just drive one DC motor, and it worked great. Look up the wiring in the forum.
Cons:
Can't power higher-current motors. Make sure to check if this thing can put out the amps that your motor needs to get things done. For example, motors that are pushing higher loads or high speeds, you might need a different motor driver.
Other:
I'm using this as part of my home automation setup. I'm hooking up a high-torque DC motor (purchased from DX) to a PVC rod that will roll up or unroll blinds. Should be pretty cool when I'm done!
Bottomline:
Great value for the price. Can't argue with the free shipping and it works natively with Arduino. Again, look up the wiring hookup in the forum for the correct pinouts to Arduino.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections