DX  » Community » Reviews » Police Style Car 12V 12-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
great, very bright – Police Style Car 12V 12-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller Reviews

posted by NickG1993 on 05/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
i put these on my scooter and: - the lights are small - the lights are very bright even if there are only three leds in each light, in daylight u see them too - the control box is very small so it's nice to put away somewhere - very long cable, too long for me but good for in a car - the flashin patterns are cool
Cons:
- it aren't the most brightest things you've ever seen - they are not completely waterresistent, so don't throw them in a glas of water ( i think they can handle rain because i have them on the exterior and still working) - when you switch them on you have to select the pattern of flashing before they work(no memory function) - they don't comein completely blue :-(
Other:
this is a great product but don't let the cops see that it's connected, the other thing is that it doesn't come in all blue
Bottomline:
DX has a good product for a great price

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections