DX  » Community » Reviews » Police Style Car 12V 12-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Product! – Police Style Car 12V 12-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller Reviews

posted by svennl on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Really like this product. Especially bescause you can order multiple sets and only use the blue leds! Build quality of this product is good. I will put this lights in the grill of my Volkswagen and connect it from the battery to the control panel in the car. The control panel is very small so you can stick it in the car where ever you want without some to notice it.
Cons:
The wire from the battery to the control panel is not that long. So you might need to extend it, be carefull, if you don't know how to do it DON'T! it might harm your electrical circuit.
Other:
I was searching for something like this for a long time, i would only like to use the blue leds so i disconnected the red ones. I am still waiting for more leds, i want a pair of blue leds in my grill and 2 on the inside of the car behind my front window.
Bottomline:
If you are looking for some cool police lights order this product!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections