• Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
GREAT PRODUCT!!! – Car Back-Up/Parking Sensor Radar System Reviews

posted by kadafi83 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
easy to install and even easier to use. great display showing you where the obstacle is (right or left) and an approx distance to it (metric - so in meters). and really, it's not rocket science to install it.
Cons:
just one little con. sometimes the sensors seem too sensitive. like during heavy rain or snow (lately), the unit sometimes shows that there's something nearby while it is not. but i think the signal just bounced off a snowflake or something
Other:
i see people saying that the instruction guide is not clear enough. well it could be better. but really, it shows you on what height and at what distance to install the sensors (seems enough). the only thing i had to figure out is what sensor goes where. but it's just installing the way you would read. if you stand at the back of your car and look at the rear of it, sensor "A" goes left, than "B' and "C" and you end up with "D" on the right. simple is that. from the power plug, black wire (ground) goes on something metal within the car so it can travel back to your battery, the red one. well depends how you want to install it. you can put an extra switch or something between it. i wired it straight onto my back up light. so you put in reverse, the white lights in the back are switched on, the whole system is powered up, voila.
Bottomline:
it's a very good system. no regrets. and for this money??? come on. it took me like 30 minutes to actually put it in the car. well extra 2 hours to prepare the car and to find a right spot, hide wiring etc, but marking, making wholes, pooling wires and hooking the thing up was quick. so i could test the thing within minutes although the display was still in the trunk (hehehe). seriously, if you want sensors and got a grey/silver car. get these!!! (i'll upload some pictures later)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections