DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Man's Manual 2-Blade Single-Head Shaver Razor Set - Black + Silver
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good !!!

posted by fpa123 on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Brush, Bowl and Stand and Razor all in one package. I bought it , not for the razor (I use a Double Edged Safety Razor) but to have a convenient place to store brush (storing it upside down lets it dry off and and moisture goes int he bowl), and the bowl is...
    Cons:
    It's not the easiest thing in the world get the shaving brush... the support is a kind tight, and it's necessary some strain to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought it to ft my DE razor :)

posted by Armaniac on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This 3-in-1 Man's Manual 2-Blade Single-Head Shaver Razor Set - Black + Silver is damn cheap compared to other options for storing your wet shaving kit. It looks good and everybody that sees it is jealous of my setup. I
    Cons:
    The razor that comes with you can throw away, or give it to a house guest that needs a razor every now and then. The brush is n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bought as a birthday gift.

posted by paulams on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I loved this kit when I saw it. I searched all over the internet seeking for a good birthday gift to my boyfriend, and everything like this I found was expensive, but then I fund this one, with a VERY GOOD PRICE. In the bargain, it's a good decorative piece...
    Cons:
    It's not the easiest thing in the world get the shaving brush... the support is a kind tight, and it's necessary some strain to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonable for the Price

posted by mapleg on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Brush, Bowl and Stand and Razor all in one package. I bought it , not for the razor (I use a Double Edged Safety Razor) but to have a convenient place to store brush (storing it upside down lets it dry off and and moisture goes int he bowl), and the bowl i...
    Cons:
    I wanted to store my safety razor with it also, but the brackets for the razor are too narrow to fit anything but the razor sup...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections