DX  » Community » Reviews » EL-501 Refills Set for E-Cigarette Pipe (10-Pack/Flavor Assorted)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Good stuff – EL-501 Refills Set for SKU 14561 E-Cigarette Pipe (10-Pack/Flavor Assorted) Reviews

posted by rubenmiddel on 06/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Finally I can smoke in my bedroom!
- It's 11 times cheaper than the Supersmokers they sell here!
- The size is just a little longer than a normal cigarette.
- It charges through usb and has a wall to usb converter and a car to usb converter with it. You can charge it everywhere!
- The cartridges last pretty long.
- The taste is not bad.
Cons:
- The taste is not good as well. It has a very light vanilla taste, for the rest it is tastless smoke machine smoke.
- It has a flat power plug, so you will have to order a flat to round converter with it.
- It makes a sishing sound because he air comes trough 2 little holes in the atomizer. Don't block those holes with your fingers.
- I don't know the excact ingredients of the liquid in the cartridges.
- I miss the possibility to order other flavors and nicotine levels.
Other:
- The cartridges contain the same substance as smoke machines and some other ingredients. I don't know if they are bad for your health.
- There has been too little investigation of the effect of e-cigarettes on your health.
- It is unknown if they will remain legal in the Netherlands.
- The manual is in Enrish.
Bottomline:
- It's amazing how it works. I smoke about one third of the "normal" cigarettes I used to smoke.
- I have ordered some more to resell them at our local "Super De Boer" supermarket. I think there might be profit in this product.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections