Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The wheels spin very well
- The build quality is fine.
- When used with some sort of a 'track' or on a table/floor you can get very stable shots.
- The wheels are quiet and look decent.
- The materials used are sturdy and decent
- It's quite small
- You need to buy an extension arm if you want to use it with a DSLR
You do need an extension arm if you want to attach your DSLR to this dolly, because there's not enough space to place it between the wheels.
You can change the rolling direction by swiveling the axises of the wheels.
A good product, but also buy an extension arm with it. Otherwise you can't use it with DSLR's.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.