DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Bike Water Resistant Bag + Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300- Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by praprotnix on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install. Touch screen functions normally. Front cover is transparent enough so that the front-side camera could also be used. If you turn the phone around, you get a (back) camera mount. Feels safe to carry your Samsung S3 phone. Fits all of my bi...
    Cons:
    Feels cheap at the first touch. Quick release is not really an option as you are afraid it might break. If you leave it on the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what i was looking for

posted by finlandos on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Secure hold on bike.After first rain i see it waterproof.Phone is easy to use with product. There is extra space for some coins or keys under the phone.
    Cons:
    Only thing what i would change would be hole for camera to take photos or make video while driving. Except that there isn't any...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    We use it for samsung galaxy S2

posted by bouwman8171 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect usage for mobile phones similar to samsung galaxy S2. Helps protect your mobile phone against rain and mud. Fit's perfectly. Very firm on the bike. It even works when my phone is in the bag. reacts to my finger true the plastic.
    Cons:
    There is only one con. But if you have firm glue there is no problem. No way that the pough/ bag holds on to your bike just by ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good holder for a good price

posted by agarciapa on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is good build, it is big enough in order to hold my HTC Desire HD, I am using it on my motorbike, I only have test it a few days but it works fine, the holder stacks very hard to the bar and it is suitable for another pieces because it has an standart pl...
    Cons:
    I don't trust enough on it to go fast on my naked motorbike, but I think that a faced one will have no problem at all
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by jsreque on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Material used is very durable. It does protect the cellphone inside it. The bag does not easily move during rides. The plastic cover is clear enough to see what's in your cellphone screen.
    Cons:
    Quick release from the mount would be a good feature. The mount can still be improved. Sometimes it's hard to tighten the screw...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections