DX  » Community » Reviews » iPazzPort G18V R.F 2.4G Voice Wireless Mini Handheld Keyboard w/ IR Remote + Touchpad
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very good keyboard + Mouse pad + IR remote – iPazzPort G18V R.F 2.4G Voice Wireless Mini Handheld Keyboard w/ IR Remote + Touchpad Reviews

posted by gbalchev on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The keyboard is very light. It has Li-Ion rechargeable battery (analogue to Nokia's BL-4C). And also has orange backlight for the keys. The response of the touch-pad is very good. Programming of the IR-remote is very easy and you can have 2(TV or AV) x8 = 16 different keys in total. It has also built-in MIC and speaker + 3.5mm audio output for earphones.
Cons:
Sometimes the audio does not work when the keyboard is connected to my laptop, but I guess it has something to do with setting proper settings or order of actions in order to make it work. (It worked though, but I still don't know the proper sequence). I didn't measure how long the battery lasts, but I guess it could have bigger capacity.
Other:
It comes with USB dongle(for 2.4GHz radio), earphones and a special USB to mini-USB to USB-Host cable.
Bottomline:
Very good product. I certainly recommend it. I can't wait to test it with my Android HDMI stick, which is still somewhere on the way to my post address.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections