DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Protective Lycra Fabric Armband for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by mapg on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is beautiful, fits well, its cheap and made of good material. You can touch the screen and use the cellphone when it is inside the armband, and this is great when you are running, for exemple. No more questions, just buy it.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. I use it every day for about 2 or 3 months and have absolutely nothing bad to tell.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by sebbaweb on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a Light weight quality product, provides good protection, easy to place on the arm. Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable. Fits most arms. Easy to use and very co...
    Cons:
    A bit hard to put the phone in and get it out.. I also think the plastic makes it a bit hard to tap on the phone screen.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    you cant beat the price. get it!!

posted by RaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent item. Fits most arms. Been running in rain and keeps my phone safe. Clear screen allows me to use the phone while on the go. Easy to use and very comfortable. I use my s3 all the time when running or working out and this is a must-have item!!!! I ...
    Cons:
    May not be water proof.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great exercise companion!

posted by Riobary on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good protection and light weight Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key or cash. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable.
    Cons:
    It is quite a hassle to remove my otter-box casing to put my phone in the armband slot. The length of the strap is to short as ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product for a great price

posted by dlevitats on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a Light weight quality product, provides good protection, easy to place on the arm. Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable.
    Cons:
    A bit hard to put the phone in and get it out.. I also think the plastic makes it a bit hard to tap on the phone screen.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections