DX  » Community » Reviews » Police Style Car DC 12V 36-LED Red/Blue Stroboscopic Light with 3-Mode Controller
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and nice

posted by omrym88 on 12/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    pros: - very nice product - good light - can be seen from a distance - small and compact - not hard to assemble and operate - good price for what you get
    Cons:
    cons: - the extension cords are not long enough - only screws no vacuum stickers
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great..but...

posted by Jozinho on 08/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I find these lights very cool. They are well made, But as someone else said, the controller is a little wimsy. Cool to scare friends with and so on. Please read the con, as I will mention something important there.
    Cons:
    The only con is that it doesent come with a cigarette plug?! So, I am going to my electrick shop tomorrow to fix it..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent light set

posted by chrismifsud on 04/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -These lights were suprisingly bright - They came with a vaiety of mounting/installation hardware - compact and easy to mount {I used velcro} - The strobe feature is awesome - Nice use of plastic insulated connectors for each light bar
    Cons:
    - the lights are not sealed , a simple dab of silicon fixed that - wiring is very small guage and kinda cheap -controller box s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, good build quality

posted by Gil_Bar on 01/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, takes a while to install but I guess that depends on your car type and the place where you install it. Gives a bright red and blue light that is seen in daylight as well. I had to install using only 3 bars (two red, one blue) and it works witho...
    Cons:
    not much. As I said, it takes time to install it and the wires are not too long so I had to extend them.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections