DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Night Vision IR 30-LED Camera (PAL/DC 12V 500mA)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5512 (55%)
  • 4 Star:419 (41%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and discreet

posted by R@belo on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small and discreet, resistant material and fully sealed and protected against water and rain, his image is perfect during the day, nitida and its tone is very good.
    Cons:
    His image during the night is not as good as it should, certain hours is impossible to see anything because it is very poorly f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, on dark

posted by eph2 on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good Price - Relative small size - Works really, really good on the total darkness - Aluminium body, so, it looks very good finished - Apparently I do not have to buy a case to use this cam outside of my house.
    Cons:
    - With too much ambient light the image lose the color (especially red) and add a lot of "green" color - On the eveni...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by azariev on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good device for this price for home video security system. Very easy to install and plug. Small and lightweight. IR night backlight very good and bright
    Cons:
    Colors are not always what they are in real life. IR night backlight out of service after six months of use, but the camera is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget for your home

posted by Vovchick2004 on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great thing for home video security system. I got myself a PCI DVR and connected 3 cameras to it already. They work fine and have decent vision at night. Infrared lights help night vision. I connected mine through UTP cable and it is just fine.
    Cons:
    Colors are not always what they are in real life. (however you don't need colors when you need to see people's faces.)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great camera for this price

posted by futzfutz on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    .good price .great processing of housing .excellent picture on day .good nightvision .easy to connect
    Cons:
    .the holder is made ??a little too cheap .holder screws are loose after a few adjustments .no power supply included (need to o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, rugged unit

posted by MildLeeIntrstd on 04/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well built for price. Installed in an industrial environment with dust and vibration for several weeks so far with no problems. Initial testing at 12Vdc for 8 hours showed no significant heating of the outer case (contrary to reports of simialr products) De...
    Cons:
    Packaging is is generic for several camera types and resolutions. None of the "tick boxes" was marked, making it dif...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and OK - but not waterproof!

posted by strober on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a compact camera that has a good looking metal housing and connectors.
    Cons:
    It was not waterproof when I let it sank to a depth of 2 meter, even though I tried to make it even more waterproof by adding s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good camera for this price

posted by chrisphy on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good image, both day and night vision. Good size and good quality construction. It's easy to connect, and is easily adaptable to any cabinet. NO need much instruction for implementation.
    Cons:
    In night-vision takes too operating temperature. Do not know if this is normal in all cameras, but really quite hot in my opini...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made cam

posted by Aearsis on 05/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + build quality excellent, waterproof, wires are long enough to hide under roof where they can be connected to longer ones + stable image, low noise + can be focused (unmount the top, take off the IR lights, loose the screw and rotate the objective) + brigh...
    Cons:
    - green and black is not recognized properly, shown as purple (in all 4 cams I bought), but for CCTV camera it is not vital
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cam

posted by ledfun on 02/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice IR cam. Looks really compact and water proof. I just connected to my TV set video input port and it worked. The instruction sheet was not exactly the same as on the picture and contradict to itself in the voltage range one can use for the camera. At on...
    Cons:
    There are no sign for the polarity on the power supply plug. The sctucture of illumination is not optimal. When IR leds are on...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections